TRAC Outdoor Products’ newest AnchorZone Winch makes your leisurely activity truly leisurely with UP/DOWN Operation and is perfect for retrieving and deploying river and mushroom anchors using anchor rope. The anchor winch is very simple to operate. To lower the anchor, hold the switch in the DOWN direction until the anchor reaches bottom. To raise the anchor, hold the switch in the UP direction. Release the UP switch when the anchor is docked or anytime you wish to stop the retrieval of the anchor. Easy right!
The AnchorZone™ Winch comes with a mechanical toggle switch that is installed on the winch cover. For the AnchorZone, the davit is integrated with the winch frame for the easiest installation of all our winches and requires just 7.5”x7.5” of deck space – least in industry. The winch can be installed on the fore (front) of the boat. A second winch may be installed on the aft (rear) of the boat.
What Do You Get?
The AnchorZone™ Winch comes with rugged all-steel gears, 100’ of 4mm (5/32”) pre-wound double-braided anchor rope (500 lb. tensile strength), auto-resetting circuit breaker, 12’ of heavy 14-gauge marine-grade battery wire, an anchor safety cable and all assembly hardware. It runs quietly and smoothly on 12v power with low amp draw.
AnchorZone™ Winch Specifications:
- 12v Electric Winch uses less deck space just 7.5”x 7.5” (19 x 19cm)!
- Small Craft Anchor Davit (roller) is perfect for anchors up to 20 lbs. (9kg)
- Internally sealed mechanical toggle switch with added sealed boot – UP/DOWN operation
- 100’ (30.5m) x 4mm (about 3/16”) Anchor Rope with 500 lb. (227kg) break strength
- 12’ Heavy 14-gauge Battery Wire
- Retrieve 100 ft. of rope in 2 minutes!
- 20 Amp Circuit Breaker included
- 2-Year Warranty
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price: $129.99
The AnchorZone20 Winch is the perfect gift for your favorite boater.