TRAC Strike Zone25™
Electric Anchor Winch
• Hold your boat in the Strike Zone.
• Dropping an anchor creates a protected zone around your boat where other boats must maintain their distance and when you’re on fish that’s the Strike Zone!
• One touch of TRAC’s AutoDeploy button is all it takes to automatically deploy your anchor – and you are free to fish!
• TRAC’s AutoDeploy function will power down until the anchor reaches bottom, then gradually let out the right amount of rope to hold your boat, then lock the spool – all automatically.
• Switch functions include Power UP/Power DOWN plus AutoDeploy – Anchoring made automatic.
• Includes 100 ft. (30.5m) of rope
• Safe for use with starting battery.
Designed for Mushroom & River Anchors up to 25 lbs. (11.3kg), 15-20 lb. (6.8-9.0kg) recommended. (anchor not included)
Maximum capacity 25 lb. (11.3kg) anchor, 15-20 lb. (6.8-9.0kg) recommended
AutoDeploy feature automatically stops the winch when the anchor touches bottom and allows two options:
• Controlled Drifting: AutoDeploy senses the bottom, and when slack in the rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released until the boat begins to hold, then the spool is locked. Want to let out more rope? Simply press the power down button or AutoDeploy button again.
• Anchor Lock: Stop the auto deployment by pressing any button on the switch.
Designed for Mushroom & River Anchors (not included)
• 12v Electric Winch uses less deck space just 7.5”x 7.5” (19 x 19cm)
• Small Craft Anchor Davit (roller) is perfect for anchors up to 25 lbs. (11.3kg)
• Sealed Marine-grade Membrane Switch
• 100’ (30.5m) x 4mm (about 3/16”) Anchor Rope with 500 lb. (227kg) break strength
• 10’ Heavy 14-gauge Battery Wire
• Retrieve 100 ft. of rope in 2 minutes!
• 20 Amp Circuit Breaker included
• 2-Year Warranty
Suitable for all boats where a 25 lb. (11.3kg) anchor and 100 ft. (30.5m) of rope are sufficient.
This item is completable with T10117 Auto Deploy 2nd Switch Kit – Sold Separately